Uncontested Divorce in Illinois
If you want an uncontested divorce in Illinois, contact me online to get started.
Why an Uncontested Divorce in Illinois?
- Faster: An uncontested divorce can take as little as 3 weeks. A contested divorce could take 3 years.
- More affordable: An uncontested divorce is immensely less expensive than fighting in court.
- Less stress: A contested divorce is the most stressful part of many people’s lives. Avoid that.
Why use me?
- Flat fee: You can have a lawyer handle your case for an affordable, flat fee.
- I’m a lawyer: I’m a lawyer, and that means I can prepare all your documents and stand by your side when you stand before a judge to finalize your divorce – a document preparation website can’t do that.
- Counseling included: I don’t just fill out forms for my clients. I make myself available to clients for counseling. Just because of divorce is uncontested doesn’t mean there aren’t complicated issues to address.
Thoughts about Uncontested Divorce in Illinois
As a Chicago divorce lawyer, I’m not supposed to make guarantees about legal outcomes. But if there was one thing I wish I could guarantee you, it’s that when you get an uncontested divorce in Illinois and use a divorce lawyer to guide you through the process, you are likely to have an immeasurably more pleasant experience than you would if you decided to fight about property division and custody in court. You might want to view the FAQ on Uncontested Divorce in Illinois.